  1. Somebody has an example of asp.net (c# if possible) and Flash media server that can show me, or any article.

    Sincerely,

    Rafael
    Rafael Tejera, Jan 11, 2007

  2. What exactly do you want to do with the two? We use FMS for data
    distribution so FMS calls to our .NET app via Flash Remoting (polling)
    to get data. Examples are exactly the same as any other ActionScript
    1.0 Remoting examples.

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking Mid/Sr. .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Jan 11, 2007

  3. We want deliver video of our church using Flash Media Server. We are thinking to develop the website using asp.net (c#.net). It is something like www.youtube.com

    Do you have an example of both?

    Rafael

    Rafael Tejera, Jan 11, 2007
  4. In that situation there really is no relationship between Flash Media
    Server and .NET. FMS serves up video's it has stored in FLV format
    and a Flash or Flex application can pull them in and play them. Any
    examples of using Flash Media Server in either Flash or Flex will work
    in this situation--.NET has no effect on the video part of the
    application.

    Look at Adobe's web site first for samples and if you need help ask in
    the appropriate forum:

    Adobe's Flash Support Forums:

    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/index.cfm?forumid=15

    Adobe's Flex Supoprt Forums:

    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/index.cfm?forumid=60

    HTH,

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking Mid/Sr. .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Jan 12, 2007