    If it is, are there any online references, as a quick google didn't
    uncover any?

    Andrew Poulos

    Andrew Poulos, Dec 28, 2006

  2. Andrew Poulos wrote:
    > Is it possible/acceptable to write asp.net code in javascript? (I
    > remember writing ASP using javascript, rather than VBscript, and
    > everything running fine.)
    >
    > If it is, are there any online references, as a quick google didn't
    > uncover any?

    JScript.NET is Microsoft's .NET version of JScript, it is an attempt to
    integrate JScript into the .NET framework with classes, interfaces. You
    can use JScript.NET for ASP.NET but tool support is usually not
    available while other .NET languages like C# or VB.NET have strong tool
    support.
    Here are the .NET 1.x ASP.NET quick start samples where a HTML select
    element on the top right allows you to select C# or VB.NET or JScript as
    the language in which sample code is shown:
    <http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/>

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/