ASP.NET Wizard/Code Generator

Sehboo

I have a database with several tables. I need to create pages, and
most of the pages would talk to only one table.

I am wondering if there is any wizard/code generator which I can use to
generate these pages. Pages will have one textbox (or checkbox -
depending on the type of the field) per field. Page will load data
from table on Page Load, and there should be a button to save data as
well.

Is there such a thing out there that I can use?

thanks

Mark Fitzpatrick

Probably the best generator on the market is CodeSmith
http://www.codesmithtools.com/ It takes a template script and then can be
used to create any type of form based on the database schema. I've used it
to create stored procedures, data access layers, and also view and edit
forms. It comes with some starter templates, and there are a lot of user
created templates as well, but often the best templates are yours so you can
design the output exactly like you want it.