    well.

    Is there such a thing out there that I can use?

    thanks

    Sehboo, Oct 9, 2006

  2. Probably the best generator on the market is CodeSmith
    http://www.codesmithtools.com/ It takes a template script and then can be
    used to create any type of form based on the database schema. I've used it
    to create stored procedures, data access layers, and also view and edit
    forms. It comes with some starter templates, and there are a lot of user
    created templates as well, but often the best templates are yours so you can
    design the output exactly like you want it.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Oct 9, 2006