Asp.net wont validate form

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Adrian, May 12, 2005.

  1. Adrian

    Adrian Guest

    Hi everyone

    I have a web form where the validation works pefectly

    I copied the file, renamed it, and all of a sudden the validation stopped
    working(on the copied form). I have two panels on them. Both have validation
    controls in them and only one panel is visible at a time. The first panel
    validtion works fine, but the 2nd one doesnt. All it has is few textboxes, a
    requiredValidator and a image command button. The valdiation is server side
    too.

    When the textbox is empty, an error is suppose to fire up. But it does not.
    I call Me.Validate manually and then check Me.IsValid but it always returns
    true. Then I even call the validation control's Validate() function and
    nothing.

    anyone has any ideas?

    Adrian

    Adrian, May 12, 2005