    awesome

    thanks
    -ashish
    Ashish, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Ashish

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    There is memory limit attribute of the ProcessModel section in
    machine.config that govern ASP.NET maximum memory usage befor
    recycaling.

    You cam use one of the .Net profilers to learn about memory managment or
    read on CLR memeory managment, for example :
    http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/2002_12/magazine/features/balena/

    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377