ASP.NET Worker Process Thread Counts

Guest

Hi all...

I am currently running some performance tests on some ASP.NET Web Services.

The test is being run on a dual proc machine and we are capturing a number
of performance counters in PerfMon.

One observation I have made is this - the Process\Thread Count perf counter
is very different across both worker processes. e.g. because it is a dual
proc machine I have two worker processes. The thread count on CPU#0 is quite
high (120+) and CPU#1 (approx 40). I was expecting them to be about the same
assuming that requests get serviced on a round robin basis across all CPU's.

Is there anything to worry about here? Can I configure .NET to balance the
requests evenly across each worker process?

Many thanks in advance.