ASP.net worker process

Guest

Hi all,

I would like to know more about asp.net worker process with resepct to the
following points.

1) HOw many worker process can the server run at a time
2) How does worker process restart or recycles and under what condition

If anybody knows any web URL containing any details about asp.net worker
process, i would be too glad.

cheers!!
pradeep_tp

Karl Seguin

Some of the answers to your questions (maybe even all), can be had by
looking in the file:

C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\CONFIG\machine.config

(note that the Windows (WinNt) path and the v1.1.4322 might be different on
your machine).

DO NOT MESS THINGS AROUND IN THERE! You might want to make a backup.

Anyways, open the file in a text editor or something, and search for
<processModel

you'll see the element which is well documented above.

Karl