    process, i would be too glad.

    cheers!!
    pradeep_tp
    =?Utf-8?B?cHJhZGVlcF9UUA==?=, Sep 29, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cHJhZGVlcF9UUA==?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Some of the answers to your questions (maybe even all), can be had by
    looking in the file:

    C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\CONFIG\machine.config

    (note that the Windows (WinNt) path and the v1.1.4322 might be different on
    your machine).

    DO NOT MESS THINGS AROUND IN THERE! You might want to make a backup.

    Anyways, open the file in a text editor or something, and search for
    <processModel

    you'll see the element which is well documented above.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/