ASP.NET, XP Pro

Bewildered

I've been trying for days to get ASP.NET framework to run on my PC. I kep
getting this error: although I'm not trying to set up and mobile devices.
Can anyone help with a solution?

TIA
Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Server cannot read capabilities configuration r.

Source Error:

Line 632: rendersBreakBeforeWmlSelectAndInput = "false"
Line 633: requiresAttributeColonSubstitution = "false"
Line 634: requiresPhoneNumbersAsPlainText = "false"
Line 635: requiresUrlEncodedPostfieldValues = "false"
Line 636: requiredMetaTagNameValue = "

Source File:
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config Line:
634

Teemu Keiski

Open the machine.config and check the place error message indicated. Is it
malformed or corrupted somehow (i.e is it valid XML)? You can try
reinstalling Framework 1.1 if you can't get it solved manually.

--
Teemu Keiski