ASP.NET "XSL processor stack has overflowed."

Prabu

Hi,
I have a web site hosted on a W2k3 machine with IIS 6.0 installed.
When ever i run a specific task from this website I get a 'The XSL
processor stack has overflowed - probable cause is infinite template
recursion' error message.

I created a windows application with the same code and kicked of the
transformation it worked fine. This makes me believe that there is
some setting in the application pool's memory which can be tweeked to
get this work done in the web environment.
I changed the Virtual Memory setting and the Maximum memory setting
in
the application which hosts my web site but to no avail.

Since this is working fine in a windows environment I would guess
that
the XSL transformation (though having a recurssive call, it has an
exit condition) is absolutely fine and that the web server is not in
position to handle the transformation !

Kindly suggest some solution to this problem.

Cheers
Prabu Girirajan

Prabu

Thanks to David I was in a position to solve this issue.
I implemented the transformation in an EXE and executed the exe from
the COM.

This did work and there was a significant increase in the performance.

Cheers
Prabu