ASP.NET2.0 controls and Menubar's compatibility with Mac IE Browser

dreamamit2001

Hi,

I would like to know the ASP.NET2.0's(Controls, Menubar, Validations,
Object Data Souce Controls, Treeview Control) compatibility with IE5.0
browser on Mac OS.

If I don't use Client side Vbscript and Activex control, will the site
developed in Asp.net2.0 work fine on IE5.0 Mac Os?

Any body who has viewed the working of ASP.NET2.0 with rich controls
fine on IE5.0(in Mac OS) , please give their valuable comments

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Samniwala

Chris Fulstow

Usage share of IE 5 on the Mac is now very small, and the browser is no
longer supported by Microsoft. You should consider why you application
needs to support it.

dreamamit2001

Hi,

Please tell me are the features of ASP.NET2.0 ( Controls, Menubar,
Validations,Object Data Souce Controls, Treeview Control) supported in
Firefox web browser in Mac OS?

What are the features I should not use from ASP.NET2.0 rich set of
controls( Menubar, Validations, Object Data Source Control, Treeview
Control) except Activex control and Client side VbScript, so that It
will be compatible with Firefox web browser in Mac OS?

Is the use of Atlas2 is supported on Firefox Web Browser?

Thanks and Regards,
Amit