    I should know before embarking on this? I know these are broad
    questions, any help at all would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
    Tim
    tim, Jul 30, 2007

  2. tim

    Bgreer5050 Guest

    Save your main page to the server as default.asp instead of index.htm.
    Also, teach yourself asp. You can download a program called Web Developer
    Express for free from microsofts msdn2 website and they have a lot of free
    tutorials to teach you.

    Bgreer5050, Jul 30, 2007

  3. tim

    Patrice Guest

    Also ASP is not the same thing than ASP.NET but its predecessor.

    If you need only statiic pages this is not needed. ASP pages are basically
    programs that are running server side to construct the resulting HTML page
    on the fly (possibly taking information out from databases) etc...

    Else you could perhaps something done that fir your needs (such as a blog
    system) depending what you are trying to do...

    --
    Patrice

    ijari.25122$...

    Patrice, Jul 30, 2007