    str=window.top.main.document.all.contenttext.value"
    How to correct my code to run it?

    Thanks!
    Edward King, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Edward King

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Sounds like a client-side error to me - nothing to do with ASP or ASP.NET

    In the first case, the site is in the Local Intranet IE security zone
    In the second case, the site is in the Internet IE security zone, which is
    probably why is preventing you from executing that javascipt. Add the
    address to the Intranet or Trusted Sites security zones.

    Cheers
    Ken

    Ken Schaefer, Jan 19, 2005