    It there any trick?

    --
    Andrew

    Andrew, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Andrew

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Andrew" wrote ...

    > I've just moved all asp file from IIS4/5 to IIS6(2003), but they don't

    work.
    > It there any trick?

    You may not have seen this, as I didnt initially, but in the Manage Server
    screen (Administrative Options) you can set and manage roles for the server,
    you'll need to choose manage for the IIS role (cant remember its name now) -
    you'll be given a list of features that you can allow/disallow, such as
    parent paths, server side includes, and ASP - enable the ASP one.

    Hopefully this will solve your problem.

    Regards

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Jan 26, 2004