    website.
    It sounds feasible to me, but I'd like to hear the thoughts of others.

    Dave

    Dave, Jul 8, 2003

  2. http://www.aspfaq.com/2443

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Just a thought about making ASP mobile on a 3" CD (business card CD).
    > I'm thinking the ability to use ASP via CD would be similar to having
    > "autorun" on a disc (System reading a static file). Using a file on the

    root
    > of the disc to initiate an action or search for necessary

    software/website.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Dave

    Evertjan. Guest

    Dave wrote on 08 jul 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > Just a thought about making ASP mobile on a 3" CD (business card
    > CD). [..........]
    > It sounds feasible to me, but I'd like to hear the thoughts of
    > others.

    The danger is, that the site should be perfect, as you cannot correct a
    finished cd.

    Web programming is a constant updating of facts and debugging an improving
    on your previous work.

    Often the data themselves are from changeable sources. "Even" M$ is
    constantly updating on its cd-borne ware, continous updating after the
    primary installing.

    That's why a derilict site has an immediate nasty "feel".

    But technically, I think it can be done.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jul 8, 2003