    whick is more powerful and better?
    I want to work on asp full time.
    Which must i turn into?

    Me, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Me

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    FYI... this has been answered MANY MANY times if you read over past posts.
    I suggest a browse/search.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Me" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > I have been working on samples of ASP site components suchas guest book ,
    > forum ...
    > i have downloaded these samples from free sites.
    > I want to know what's the difference between traditional ASP and ASP.Net

    and

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 5, 2004

  3. Me

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 01:07:12 +0330, "Me" <> wrote:

    >Hi!
    >I have been working on samples of ASP site components suchas guest book ,
    >forum ...
    >i have downloaded these samples from free sites.
    >I want to know what's the difference between traditional ASP and ASP.Net and
    >whick is more powerful and better?
    >I want to work on asp full time.
    >Which must i turn into?

    FAQ:

    http://aspnetfaq.com/default.aspx?CategoryId=49

    And a decent exercise:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...en-us/dv_vstechart/html/vstchexpvsnetlab3.asp

    And for a huge listing of answers to your question:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=asp vs asp.net&sa=N&tab=wg

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jan 5, 2004