    asp page ? can anyone solve my problem ?

    thanks
    galaxy

    Galaxy, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Galaxy

    middletree Guest

    I know that in general, many features of Windows 2003 are turned off by
    default, which is a switch from previous versions. You may have to go into
    IIS and see if everything is running.

    middletree, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Galaxy

    galaxy Guest

    The default web site is running.
    I put the asp page in a virtual directory under the
    default web site. Any Idea ?
    thanks

    galaxy, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Open IIS Manager from Administrative Tools. Expand your computer node,
    click on "Web Service Extensions", and make sure "Active Server Pages" is
    set to the "Allowed" state.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Sep 3, 2003
  5. > Is there an FAQ on this? I'd expect that this is the kind of problem a
    lot
    > of people would run into with Windows 2003 if they aren't aware of the
    > security stuff.

    Working on it; I only have 6 hands. :)

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Sep 4, 2003
  6. Galaxy

    TomB Guest

    I wasn't being critical, just offering a suggestion.

    TomB, Sep 4, 2003
  7. I know, hence the smiley. :)

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Sep 4, 2003
  8. Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Sep 4, 2003
  9. Galaxy

    TomB Guest

    Very nice.
    Pretty quick, considering the limited number of hands you have.

    TomB, Sep 4, 2003
  10. Galaxy

    Galaxy Guest

    Re: It works

    Yes, It works, now all the old asp pages can run !
    thanks a lot !

    Galaxy, Sep 5, 2003