    now). And for now, the ASP page (yes just one page) is the only page.

    cheers,
    Matt.

    Matt., May 7, 2004

  2. Does the SQL Server machine have IIS installed? Does any other intranet
    server have IIS installed?

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    "Matt." <> wrote in message
    > Hi all!
    >
    > I've written and tested my ASP page using the Localhost. It works fine.
    > Now I'm ready to deliver it to the rest of the company. How do I put it

    out
    > there? Point me somewhere, please. My Google search ("how to publish
    > intranet page") was woefully inadequate.
    >
    > The SQL Server is a Win2k machine, and that is also the machine I would

    like

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, May 7, 2004

  3. Matt.

    Matt. Guest

    Hi Aaron!

    The SQL Server does have IIS installed. There are no other intranet servers
    in our company.

    cheers,
    Matt.

    Matt., May 7, 2004
  4. Matt.

    Dominique Guest

    then on that server(using terminal services or something)

    go to iis console and se up the site the way you did it o your own
    machine...

    copy you file(s) to a location on that server , and point the default
    website to that folder/file

    give it a test by right-clicking the default website, and selecting
    browse(in term services) just to make sure...

    also make sure you starting file is called something like "default.asp" or
    "index.asp"
    although the latter will have to be added to the default file list in iis...

    this is quite a rushed story, hope you get my meaning...

    Dominique, May 7, 2004
  5. Matt.

    Matt. Guest

    Thanks all!

    I didn't realize it was that simple. For now, I've added the asp page under
    a subfolder of wwwroot, and have made the home page of the key users point
    to that folder-file. It works beautifully. I'm almost considering taking
    the rest of the day off to celebrate!!!!

    cheers,
    Matt.

    Matt., May 7, 2004