asp page from another asp page

abcd

How do I run asp page from another asp page

I have page1.asp and page2.asp

I want to call page2.asp from page1.asp and get some results.

any idea

BaWork

Can you explain more about what your trying to accomplish?

If you have values on page2.asp, you can load the contents of that page
into page1.asp using an include.

Brett
(e-mail address removed)

abcd

basically I have page2.asp which gives me my output e.g. response.write
"something"

I want to get that output into a variable in Page1.asp so that I can work on
that output for my furthure processing in Page1.asp

I can execute the page by various ways like server.execute or serverside
include, my issue is how to get that output (as a result of response.write
in page2.asp) into a variable on page1.asp....I dont want to directly
display that output on the page...I have to process some logic...

We have page2.asp a common page used by our other part of the
applicaiton.....

I want to avaoid session and application variables for performance issue....

thanks