ASP page not able to access remote path

Guest

Hi,
I have ASP which run a DOS based utility using Wscript.Shell's Run method.
This utility takes two parameters Input File name and Output file's name. In
case when I give Local path to the utility it works but in case If i give
Remote path it does'nt work. So to get better idea I tried to execute a copy
command instead of my utility and executed the copy command in ASP using
Wscript.Shell object I gave remote path then also it failed. I hv kept all
the required permission On remote machine, I m accessing it with IUSR_Machine
name and same password also all required access are provided. I tried with
mapped drive and Virtual directory also but it didnt work. Why I am not able
to Copy the files from Remote path using Wscript.shell, Is there any other
way to find the solution. Any help will be appreciated
The OS is Win 2000.
Regards.