ASP Page Reloading

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Anto, Dec 5, 2003.

  1. Anto

    Anto Guest

    Hi,
    We have a asp and the source is,
    <%
    Response.Expires = 0
    appnum = Request.QueryString("appnum")
    pdfpath = Application("pdfpath")
    set objXML = server.createobject("TASJobReport1.JobReport")
    x = objXML.PopulatePDF(appnum)
    set objXML = nothing

    if (ReadFromDisk = "Y") then
    filename = pdfpath & "/JAR" & appNum & ".pdf"
    Response.Redirect(filename)
    else
    Response.BinaryWrite x
    end if
    %>

    Basically what we are doing is, we are creating a COM+ object (
    TASJobReport1) and get the method of it to get the details and
    populate it in a acrobat.
    But this asp page is getting reloaded for two times, Don't know why /
    but it's getting the values to the end user properly. But because it's
    reloading two times, we have a bottle neck for performance.
    Anyone help us...

    Anto, Dec 5, 2003