ASP Page Reloading

Anto

Hi,
We have a asp and the source is,
<%
Response.Expires = 0
appnum = Request.QueryString("appnum")
pdfpath = Application("pdfpath")
set objXML = server.createobject("TASJobReport1.JobReport")
x = objXML.PopulatePDF(appnum)
set objXML = nothing

if (ReadFromDisk = "Y") then
filename = pdfpath & "/JAR" & appNum & ".pdf"
Response.Redirect(filename)
else
Response.BinaryWrite x
end if
%>

Basically what we are doing is, we are creating a COM+ object (
TASJobReport1) and get the method of it to get the details and
populate it in a acrobat.
But this asp page is getting reloaded for two times, Don't know why /
but it's getting the values to the end user properly. But because it's
reloading two times, we have a bottle neck for performance.
Anyone help us...