    different ASP pages and call different one on each day?
    This is just my idea, but I think this is not a good solution.

    Please advise!

    Matthew Louden, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Matthew Louden

    Ray at Guest

    One page'll be fine. VBScript, if that's what you use, is aware of what day
    of the week any date is. Take a look at the weekday function in your
    VBScript documentation.

    Ray at work

    "Matthew Louden" <> wrote in message
    > I want to create ASP page that shows the schedule of TV station. Since

    each

    Ray at, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Create your database with a date field or even a text field for days. Then
    from your page, collect the record where the day value matches today's day.

    Mohamed

    > I want to create ASP page that shows the schedule of TV station. Since

    each
    > day's (Monday - Sunday) schedule is different, and I want each day will
    > display the schedule on that day of a week. I wonder if I need to create 7
    > different ASP pages and call different one on each day?
    > This is just my idea, but I think this is not a good solution.
    >
    > Please advise!

    ---

    Mohamed Hosam, Oct 31, 2003