ASP page won't refresh when changed

Gezzed

Hi !

I just installed IIS on my Windows 2000 system.
I tried to place a .ASP page on my C:\Inetpub\wwwroot directory, and
it seems to work.
However, when I change the page content (the code, or even the text),
the page doesn't seem to refresh... (It doesn't seem to be a IE cache
problem).
Is there something I'm forgetting in my IIS configuration ? (or in the
global.asa file ?)

Thanks in advance for your answers !

G.

Kyle Peterson

It is probably the "giggler pin".
I'd check that and replace it immediately if it shows any wear.

Things can get very dangerous when those things go bad.

Gezzed

I'm afraid that's a real question, sorry.
I'm really stuck.
Could please anybody help ?

TIA.

Hal Rosser

In IIS "Home Directory" tab - click "Configuration" (near the bottom)
then [uncheck] "Cache ISAPI applications" checkbox
after you finish making changes - test it - then check it back again
OH - also make sure its not your browser caching the page
hope this helps