    access error. Anyway to check basic ASP
    functionality/reinstall ASP services in case this is
    really the problem?

    randyfaulkner, Aug 11, 2004

  2. randyfaulkner

    joker Guest

    By default almost everything including classic ASP is disabled on
    windows 2003. Try enabling the service. Someone else had this same
    problem a few days ago.

    joker, Aug 11, 2004

  3. I should of added that the ASP service was enabled.
    Sorry. I've checked NTFS, IIS permissions and necessary
    IIS local policy settings, to no avail. The server is
    joined to our AD, and not standalone, if that would make
    any difference.

    I did discover that if I added some sort of
    authentication besides anonymous, I could access the page
    with a logon. So definitely a permissions issue, but I
    don't know where else to look.

    Thanks.

    randyfaulkner, Aug 12, 2004