    The pages are working fine at sometimes of the day but
    sometimes are not working.

    What is the problem and how can i solve it.

    Fahad, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Fahad

    Evertjan. Guest

    Fahad wrote on 18 apr 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > I am using Windows 2003 server and IIS 6.
    >
    > I can view .htm but when i try to view asp pages nothing
    > appears.
    >
    > No response i get from ther server.
    >
    > I can not view all asp pages.
    >
    > The pages are working fine at sometimes of the day but
    > sometimes are not working.
    >
    > What is the problem and how can i solve it.

    This seems an iis problem and not an asp one.

    try asking in: microsoft.public.inetserver.iis

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Apr 18, 2004

  3. Fahad

    Carroll Guest

    ASP is disabled by default on a New IIS set up on 2003 server.

    --

    Regards,

    Carroll

    Carroll, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Fahad

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Carroll" <> wrote in message
    : ASP is disabled by default on a New IIS set up on 2003 server.

    Then they wouldn't work 'sometimes'.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Apr 18, 2004
  5. Fahad

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:22:12 -0700, "Fahad"
    <> wrote:

    >I am using Windows 2003 server and IIS 6.
    >
    >I can view .htm but when i try to view asp pages nothing
    >appears.
    >
    >No response i get from ther server.
    >
    >I can not view all asp pages.
    >
    >The pages are working fine at sometimes of the day but
    >sometimes are not working.
    >
    >What is the problem and how can i solve it.

    If you're saying you can never see any ASP pages on the system, see:

    Enable ASP on IIS6:
    http://www.visualwin.com/ASP/

    If you're saying you can see ASP sometimes and not others, you likely
    have a code issue. Post any errors you get in the browser, any event
    log entries and make sure you can always access a "Hello World!" ASP
    file.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Apr 18, 2004