    Am I missing an extension or something? Security is low.
    If I try to run synciwam.vbs, I get an error 8004E00F.
    Any ideas?:)

    John Holt, Oct 28, 2003

  2. John Holt

    Ray at Guest

    Try this:
    1. Use Windows Explorer to expand the %SystemRoot%\System32\Dtclog folder.

    2. If a Msdtc.log file exists, rename it to Msdtc.old.

    3. Opens NOTEPAD and save an empty file as
    %SystemRoot%\System32\Dtclog\Msdtc.log.

    5. Open a CMD prompt and type: msdtc -resetlog and press Enter.

    Don't ask me what happened to step 4. This is from:
    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/Web_Servers/IIS/Q_20381583.html

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 28, 2003

  3. John Holt

    John Holt Guest

    Thanks Ray
    Did it. No change.:(

    John Holt, Oct 29, 2003
  4. John Holt

    Ray at Guest

    Reformat and reinstall the OS. Okay, kidding I suppose. I do know of
    anything else. I've yet to have this issue, and I fear the day I do. It'll
    be at the worst possible time, of course...

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Oct 30, 2003