asp pages won't display

seamus

I transferred a new web that worked last week to my
production server. Now none of my asp pages will
display. Any suggestions?

Jeff Cochran

I transferred a new web that worked last week to my
production server. Now none of my asp pages will
display. Any suggestions?

My wild-ass guess is when you transferred the web, you renamed every
single file to "Bob.Txt" and the system won't recognize them as ASP.
Of course, my wild-ass guesses are often wrong, and if you told us
what you actually mean by "none of my asp pages will display" using
things like error messages, log entries, event viewer entries, version
of the operating system and so on, I might be able to make a better
educated guess. Sometimes those are right.

Jeff