    I transferred a new web that worked last week to my
    production server. Now none of my asp pages will
    display. Any suggestions?
    seamus, Jan 6, 2004

  2. seamus

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Start with the basics...
    Errors?
    What changed?
    Etc...
    etc..

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
    www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 6, 2004

  3. seamus

    Carl Revell Guest

    Do "normal" HTML pages display?

    Is it only ASP pages that don't display?

    Carl Revell, Jan 7, 2004
  4. seamus

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:12:46 -0800, "seamus"
    <> wrote:

    >I transferred a new web that worked last week to my
    >production server. Now none of my asp pages will
    >display. Any suggestions?

    My wild-ass guess is when you transferred the web, you renamed every
    single file to "Bob.Txt" and the system won't recognize them as ASP.
    Of course, my wild-ass guesses are often wrong, and if you told us
    what you actually mean by "none of my asp pages will display" using
    things like error messages, log entries, event viewer entries, version
    of the operating system and so on, I might be able to make a better
    educated guess. Sometimes those are right.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jan 7, 2004
  5. seamus

    Brynn Guest

    Be sure that your Script Permissions are not set to "none" on the web
    server.

    Brynn, Jan 7, 2004