ASP:Panel and Scrollbars...

B

Blue Streak

Is there a scrollbar feature for Panel Web Objects in ASP.NET and, if so, how do you turn it on?

TIA...

B

Blue Streak

Let me re-phrase that:

Is there any ASP.NET Web Object that acts like an IFrame?
Is there a scrollbar feature for Panel Web Objects in ASP.NET and, if so, how do you turn it on?

TIA...

T

Tampa.NET Koder

I think you have to apply a Css style for that. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the style to apply. However, I did see something like this within the past week. Someone asked in this form how to make a div tag have scrollbars. This is the same thing you need, as a panel renders as a div tag. Hope this helps somewhat

TIA...

B

bruce barker

this the overflow style un CSS

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

TIA...

B

Blue Streak

Maybe I'll just use a Literal object and just include <iframe> tags within the text.

Thx

TIA...

B

Blue Streak

Obviously, I don't know what I'm talking about.

**Please ignore post**
Maybe I'll just use a Literal object and just include <iframe> tags within the text.

Thx

TIA...

Ask a Question