    Blue Streak Guest

    Is there a scrollbar feature for Panel Web Objects in ASP.NET and, if so, how do you turn it on?

    TIA...

    Blue Streak, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Blue Streak

    Blue Streak Guest

    Let me re-phrase that:

    Is there any ASP.NET Web Object that acts like an IFrame?

    Blue Streak, Mar 8, 2005

  3. I think you have to apply a Css style for that. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the style to apply. However, I did see something like this within the past week. Someone asked in this form how to make a div tag have scrollbars. This is the same thing you need, as a panel renders as a div tag. Hope this helps somewhat

    Tampa.NET Koder, Mar 8, 2005
  4. Blue Streak

    bruce barker Guest

    this the overflow style un CSS

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Mar 8, 2005
  5. Blue Streak

    Blue Streak Guest

    Maybe I'll just use a Literal object and just include <iframe> tags within the text.

    Thx

    Blue Streak, Mar 8, 2005
  6. Blue Streak

    Blue Streak Guest

    Obviously, I don't know what I'm talking about.

    **Please ignore post**

    Blue Streak, Mar 8, 2005