ASP performance

Amar

Hi,
Here i am using windows 2003 with IIS6.0..ASP pages
are opening very slow .....Earlier same ASP pages were
worked fine in windows NT4.0 with IIS4.0...

Can anybody sugest how to improve ASP pages performance
in IIS6.0 rather than IIS4.0..
Thanks in Advance
Amar.

Ray at

Did you install 2003 on the same physical server on which you were running
NT?

Anything in the event logs on the server?

Ray at work

Guest

I have installed in a fresh machine...there is nothing in
event log file..ASP pages are working but its opening very
slowly compare to windows NT machine..So,my client is
asking me put it back to windows NT....

Any advises please..

Thanks in Advance
Amar.

Jeff Cochran

I have installed in a fresh machine...there is nothing in
event log file..ASP pages are working but its opening very
slowly compare to windows NT machine..So,my client is
asking me put it back to windows NT....

Any advises please..

Do *all* pages open slowly? Even a "Hello World!" page?

Jeff