    in IIS6.0 rather than IIS4.0..
    Thanks in Advance
    Amar.
    Amar, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Amar

    Ray at Guest

    Did you install 2003 on the same physical server on which you were running
    NT?

    Anything in the event logs on the server?

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Amar

    Guest Guest

    I have installed in a fresh machine...there is nothing in
    event log file..ASP pages are working but its opening very
    slowly compare to windows NT machine..So,my client is
    asking me put it back to windows NT....

    Any advises please..

    Thanks in Advance
    Amar.

    Guest, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Amar

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 07:19:39 -0700,
    <> wrote:

    >I have installed in a fresh machine...there is nothing in
    >event log file..ASP pages are working but its opening very
    >slowly compare to windows NT machine..So,my client is
    >asking me put it back to windows NT....
    >
    > Any advises please..

    Do *all* pages open slowly? Even a "Hello World!" page?

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jul 27, 2004