asp permission error

Joe

Hello everyone,

I have just installed the aspsmartupload component and I
am getting this error

Server object error 'ASP 0178 : 80070005'

Server.CreateObject Access Error

/scripts/aspSmartUpload/Sample1.asp, line 15

The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking
permissions. Access is denied to this object.

Can anyone direct me how to set the permissions here?

Here is the URL of my pages you can see for yourself
http://tech1solutions.com/aspsmartupload/default.htm

My OS is Server 2003 and the FPSE extensions are also on
this web just to let you know

Joe

I was fortunate enough to find aspfaq.com and found the
answer. I thank you very much this is an awesome site!

Joe

Roland Hall

in message :I was fortunate enough to find aspfaq.com and found the
: answer. I thank you very much this is an awesome site!

Joe...

A lot of us here know what your issue was because it is common but including
your answer is beneficial for those that do not know. Also, to praise Aaron
for his site, you might want to do that directly rather than take the off
chance he might catch it here.
http://aspfaq.com/contact.asp

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

Joe

I really do not know where to begin? But I really like
this section of the newsgroups and the wonderful support
here. I have been an active student and contributor in the
newsgroups for sometime and I have never ever had a reply
like this! w00t! thanks
Maybe someday my work as an Author will do for the human
race what the newsgroups have done for the Internet and
technological community

Thanks Joe
www.ImmoralBalance.com