ASP problem with includes

ceyhun

When I use an include file like this
<!--#include file="..\..\cfig.asp"-->
<!--#include file="..\..\clsOOPModule.asp"-->
my server gives an error of :
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0131'

Disallowed Parent Path

/test/module/VieBoard/main.asp, line 1

The Include file '..\..\cfig.asp' cannot contain '..' to
indicate the parent directory.

Chris Barber

It's a setting of the website to allow / disallow parent paths.

Open the website properties in IIS MMC console and change it (if you need this). It's a security
thing to prevent crafted URLs that try and navigate outside of the website,

Chris.

When I use an include file like this
<!--#include file="..\..\cfig.asp"-->
<!--#include file="..\..\clsOOPModule.asp"-->
my server gives an error of :
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0131'

Disallowed Parent Path

/test/module/VieBoard/main.asp, line 1

The Include file '..\..\cfig.asp' cannot contain '..' to
indicate the parent directory.

Ceyhun

I opened MMC but there's nothing there. I use IIS6.0