ASP problem

Faisal

when running an asp page, after i do any change in the
content. it not reflect when i referesh the page.

it is windows 2000 and IIS 5.0
pls assist.

Evertjan.

Faisal wrote on 28 aug 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
when running an asp page, after i do any change in the
content. it not reflect when i referesh the page.

Start page with, [and clear your browser cache]:

<% Response.Expires = 0 %>

Pauline Parrot

turn off caching on the server.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

fasal

any other clue?
Faisal wrote on 28 aug 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
when running an asp page, after i do any change in the
content. it not reflect when i referesh the page.

Start page with, [and clear your browser cache]:

<% Response.Expires = 0 %>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

.

Evertjan.

Pauline Parrot wrote on 29 aug 2004 in
Evertjan. said:
Faisal wrote on 28 aug 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
when running an asp page, after i do any change in the
content. it not reflect when i referesh the page.

Start page with, [and clear your browser cache]:

<% Response.Expires = 0 %>
turn off caching on the server.

[please do not toppost]

Often not an option on a rented virtual server.

[The OP seems to have his own.]

Harag

any other clue?
Faisal wrote on 28 aug 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

when running an asp page, after i do any change in the
content. it not reflect when i referesh the page.

Start page with, [and clear your browser cache]:

<% Response.Expires = 0 %>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

.

<%
Response.Expires = 0
Response.Expiresabsolute = Now() - 1
Response.AddHeader "pragma","no-cache"
Response.AddHeader "cache-control","private"
Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"
%>

Put the above at the top of the ASP file.

Also please do NOT top post on this group.

HTH

Al.