ASP programs would not run in II6 application mode

Nobody

After upgrading my web server from IIS5 / Windows 2000 to IIS 6 / Windows
2003, when I run ASP.Net programs, I will get the error: Server Application
Unavailable.

But if I switch my web to IIS 5.0 isolation mode, then it will work fine.
But I have other memory leak problem that I want to run in IIS 6 mode, so
that I can use recycle function.

I have follow some technotes to modify the local accounts 'asp.net' and
'network service' access rights on some folders. But it can't help.