ASP question new to ASP.Net Need Help!!!!

ali

Hi i need material about how to upload file to the server using ASP.net any size file likly more than 3M
if not possible in ASP then what should i do to achive that goal
my project is to design a web site where people will able to upload their files
thanks

Bob Barrows [MVP]

ali said:
Hi i need material about how to upload file to the server using
ASP.net any size file likly more than 3MB if not possible in ASP then
what should i do to achive that goal.
my project is to design a web site where people will able to upload
their files
thanks

This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest

HTH,
Bob Barrows