ASP Question

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by nicole, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. nicole

    nicole Guest

    We have completed a clean install of Microsoft Server 2003
    on our Web Server and are using frontpage 2002 for our web
    site. On our asp page (www.dgf.k12.mn.us/contactus.asp) we
    are getting the following error:

    Database Results Error
    clause.
    Number: -2147217900 (0x80040E14)
    Source: Microsoft JET Database Engine
    www.dgf.k12.mn.us/contactus.asp

    We cannot find any kind of documentation on this error.
    Has anyone else seen this kind of error, and know how to
    fix it?

    thanks for the help

    Nicole

    nicole, Oct 2, 2003

  2. "nicole" <12.mn.us> wrote in message
    > We have completed a clean install of Microsoft Server 2003
    > on our Web Server and are using frontpage 2002 for our web
    > site. On our asp page (www.dgf.k12.mn.us/contactus.asp) we
    > are getting the following error:
    >
    > Database Results Error
    > clause.
    > Number: -2147217900 (0x80040E14)
    > Source: Microsoft JET Database Engine
    > www.dgf.k12.mn.us/contactus.asp
    >
    > We cannot find any kind of documentation on this error.
    > Has anyone else seen this kind of error, and know how to
    > fix it?

    Start here:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2400

    There are a few other articles that mention 80040E14 as well ...

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Oct 2, 2003

  3. nicole

    Ray at Guest

    May I suggest using unique subject lines that pertain to your post instead
    of just using "asp question" for all of them? We already know (or hope)
    that your question will be ASP related when posted in this group.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 2, 2003
  4. nicole

    Mike Guest

    You are using the fp webbots for the query. You may get more help at
    microsoft.public.frontpage.client

    Mike

    Mike, Oct 2, 2003
  5. In article <>, "Ray at <%
    =sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane34 dot com> says...

    Don't listen to him, London^H^H^H^H^H^HNicole.
    Everyone posting here started out as an egg and a sperm
    and had to take it from there. You can post any
    questions^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hsubject lines here, from total
    beginner level, to total expert level.
    Don't be discouraged by the idoits [sic] who post nonsense.

    Guinness Mann, Oct 3, 2003
  6. nicole

    Ray at Guest

    It looks like you have hyperterminal configured wrong. :p

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Oct 3, 2003
  7. i guess we better not go into whether some eggs and sperm were of wildly
    differing quality.

    maybe everyone else should post with a subject line of "ASP question" for
    the benefit of Guiness!

    Jason

    jason kennedy, Oct 3, 2003
  8. In article <eZ$>,
    says...
    > maybe everyone else should post with a subject line of "ASP question" for
    > the benefit of Guiness!

    Guinness is good for you!

    Guinness Mann, Oct 3, 2003