    table. The server is Windows Server 2003. Can anyone direct me to where I
    might find more info on this? Thanks.

    David

    David C, Oct 2, 2004

  2. Basically start at the ServerHTTPXml object (Xml parser 3 or 4)... This
    object can do gets and puts and all http verbs including fetches of XML...

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Oct 3, 2004

  3. "David C" <> wrote in message
    >I have an ASP classic site that needs to add the option of reading an XML
    > file send back from another web site and parsing it into a multi-column
    > HTML

    Basically start at the ServerXmlHttp object (Xml parser 3 or 4)... This

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Oct 3, 2004
  4. David C

    David Guest

    I want to be able to read the XML file (using ADO hopefully) and not
    just dump it to an HTML table, but add a checkbox for the user to select
    that particular row and go get an image based on the unique ID in the
    XML row. Does this change where I need to look for a solution? I read
    the ServerXMLHTTP info. but could not figure out how it was "reading"
    the XML file. Thanks.

    David

    David, Oct 4, 2004
  5. "David" <> wrote in message
    >I want to be able to read the XML file (using ADO hopefully) and not
    > just dump it to an HTML table, but add a checkbox for the user to select
    > that particular row and go get an image based on the unique ID in the
    > XML row. Does this change where I need to look for a solution? I read
    > the ServerXMLHTTP info. but could not figure out how it was "reading"
    > the XML file. Thanks.

    It reads it into a string (buffer) and that can be used to parse in a Dom
    document.
    But yes, you also could use ADODB.STream to read XML from a server.

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Oct 9, 2004