ASP Report Service

Arthur Yuen

Dear all,

I installed Report Server in IIS to provide report service.
In ASP page, I make some links to reports so that users can view them
through browser. Users should provide ID and password in order to view
reports.

Is there any license issue in order to use Report Server?
Does user should get connection/any license to login the server through
authentication?

Thanks,
Arthur