    like every day at 22:00 ?
    thanks,
    Yosi

    Yosi, Jul 28, 2008

  2. Yosi wrote:
    > Hello,
    > can i make an asp application
    > that can send email report of my database by the end f the day
    > like every day at 22:00 ?
    > thanks,

    Please do not multipost. You already posted it in .asp.db. Posting it
    here as
    well did not increase your chances of getting an answer (most of us
    subscribe to both groups). On the contrary, if somebody had taken his
    time
    to answer it here, only to find that it was already resolved in the
    other
    group, that person may have been annoyed enough to ignore any future
    posts
    from you, thereby decreasing your chances of getting help in the future.

    There are times when you will not be sure which group is most
    appropriate,
    and you will want to post a question to both groups. In that situation,
    you
    should use the cross-posting technique, rather than posting the same
    message
    multiple times. To crosspost, put a semicolon-delimited* list of the
    newsgroups to which you wish to post in the To: header of your post and
    post
    it once. It, and any replies to it, will appear in all the newsgroups in
    your list. So, if I reply in .asp.db, my reply will also appear here in
    ..asp.general.

    * ... or whatever delimiter is recognized by your news client

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 28, 2008