ASP - restricted user access to my server

Discussion in 'HTML' started by PW, Apr 11, 2004.

  1. PW

    PW Guest

    I have several ASP applications on my WinXP-Pro server. Typically I only
    allow users to access my server on a demo basis. Once the system goes live
    I remove their access and install the application on their own server.

    I now have a situation where a company wants to subscribe to one of my
    applications and I host it on an ongoing basis.

    In the past I have given demo users "Basic" access to my server and created
    a temporary user under the "manage" option, but now I want to give these new
    subscribers only access to the directory where their application resides ...
    and nowhere else.

    How do I set this up ? The only options are ...

    1. Anonymous
    2. Basic
    3. Integrated

    PW, Apr 11, 2004