asp running on a portable device to retrieve data offline

bajopalabra

hi
i need to retrieve data with a portable device
inside a building that don't have wireless network

i need to run some application/page/whatever
saying "person name" and a "[check box]" for true/false

wich device (the most inexpensive) could i use ?
can ASP help ?

Anthony Jones

bajopalabra said:
hi
i need to retrieve data with a portable device
inside a building that don't have wireless network

i need to run some application/page/whatever
saying "person name" and a "[check box]" for true/false

wich device (the most inexpensive) could i use ?

Not really the right place to be asking that question.
can ASP help ?

Not sure how ASP in particular can play much of a role in an offline
application.

At a guess I would say you might be looking at cheap PDAs that either
support Java or .NET.

bajopalabra

thanks
i will follow the track