    Another note is - This issue is happening only on my computer, it is working
    perfect in other development machine.

    Thanks for you help!!!!!!

    asp.net ajax, Dec 21, 2009

  2. On Dec 21, 6:11 am, asp.net ajax <asp.net

    http://blog.turlov.com/2008/05/scriptmanager-vs-toolkitscriptmanager.html

    Alexey Smirnov, Dec 21, 2009

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YXNwLm5ldCBhamF4?= <asp.net >
    wrote in news::

    > Is there any difference b/w ASP ScriptManager vs Ajaxtoolkit
    > ScriptManager.

    The toolkit bits are newer is the main difference. I think the latest AJAX
    bits should have the original toolkit bits now, but the game is still
    afoot, as new development is still happening.

    Peace and Grace,

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer (MVP)

    Twitter: @gbworld