asp ScriptManager vs. AjaxToolkit ScriptManager

asp.net ajax

I am working on ajax based web application. I am getting typical
"Javascript out of memory exception" on modelpopup dialog when ever I used
asp ScriptManager on my home.master page

But it is working perfect with ajax toolkit ScriptManager.

Is there any difference b/w ASP ScriptManager vs Ajaxtoolkit ScriptManager.

Another note is - This issue is happening only on my computer, it is working
perfect in other development machine.

Thanks for you help!!!!!!

Guest

I am working on ajax based web application.   I am getting typical
"Javascript out of memory exception" on modelpopup dialog  when ever I used
asp ScriptManager on my home.master page

But it is working perfect with ajax toolkit ScriptManager.

Is there any difference b/w ASP ScriptManager vs Ajaxtoolkit ScriptManager.

Another note is - This issue is happening only on my computer, it is working
perfect in other development machine.

Thanks for you help!!!!!!

http://blog.turlov.com/2008/05/scriptmanager-vs-toolkitscriptmanager.html

Gregory A. Beamer

Is there any difference b/w ASP ScriptManager vs Ajaxtoolkit
ScriptManager.

The toolkit bits are newer is the main difference. I think the latest AJAX
bits should have the original toolkit bits now, but the game is still
afoot, as new development is still happening.

Peace and Grace,

--
Gregory A. Beamer (MVP)

Twitter: @gbworld