ASP sessions end too quickly

dw

Hello, all. We're running ASP apps on a Windows 2003 Standard Edition box
with 2.37 GB RAM, 731 MHz PIII processor, and hard disk space of 2.56 GB
free on C: and 125 GB free on D:. We've noticed that our apps are timing out
after only 20 seconds or so, even after setting the session timout to 30
minutes within our ASP pages. Do you know what might be causing this?
Thanks.

dw

Thanks, Aaron. Other ASP apps on the machine work fine, but this one breaks,
which leads me to believe something's funky with the code.

Jeff Dillon

Virus software or other software may "touch" the global.asa, which restarts
the application.

Jeff