    --
    Arne Garvander
    (I program VB.Net for fun and C# to get paid.)

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJuZSBHYXJ2YW5kZXI=?=, May 10, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXJuZSBHYXJ2YW5kZXI=?=

    MSDN Guest

    Dim sqlParam1 As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Parameter

    sqlParam1 = New
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Parameter("ParameterNameIsCaseSensitive",
    SqlDbType.NVarChar, 35)

    sqlParam1.DefaultValue = "Bill Gates is Number One"

    sqlParam1.Direction = ParameterDirection.Input

    SqlDataSource1.SelectParameters.Add(sqlParam1)

    SqlDataSource1.SelectParameters.Add("secondParam", "Bill Gates is greate")

    MSDN, May 10, 2006