ASP strange behavior

Mei

Hi,

I'm running ASP under IIS 6 with Tomcat. During the process, Tomcat will
forward to an ASP page with some data and those data will be written to MS
SQL and display some information in that particular ASP page. The Servlet
has no unsafe code. The strange thing is that all the data is written
correctly in the MS SQL with correct user and related information but the
data might become blank or send to different users in that ASP page.

Does anyone know what might cause this strange behavior ? Thanks in advance !

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Hard to say, if not impossible, without seeing code that isn't doing what
you expect it to do.

Ray at work