ASP support for OWA on Exchange 5.5

Ron

I would like to start using Outlook Web Access on my IIS
5.0 server. It has PHP and MySql on there along with
their ISAPI filters. Everything works great. It has the
ASP support taken off and I would like to re-add this
support back to the server. Where is the ISAPI filter
located at on the Server?

I am hoping that this would be the only reason that OWA
will not work. Thanks in advance!