asp:table cannot use in design view?

Max

I'd like to use asp:table, instead of HTML tables, but in VS.NET it appears
I cannot do anything with the contents of a table in design view. I tried to
bring it into Dreamweaver, but same result. Should I go back to using
regular HTML tables or is there a better way?

The problem is VS.NET does not even have split code view, so it's not very
easy to edit in html and really see what you're doing in complex designs.

-Max

Curt_C [MVP]

I have the same difficulties, and in the end found that the HTML view is
really the best way to go.