asp:table equivalent of colspan???

rob merritt

Hi

I have some code to enter a textbox into a single tabelcell in a new
table row.
The rows above it have 3 cells /row. How can I programatically cause
the last row with only one cell and textbox span all three? code
bellow:

'this row should span 3 cells in the table
tblRow = New TableRow()
tblCell = New TableCell()
cellLabel = New Label()
cellLabel.Text = "<b>Comments:<br>"
tblCell.controls.add(cellLabel)
if rsTable("comments").ToString() is "" then
fieldCheck = "Null"
else
fieldCheck = rsTable("comments").ToString()
end if
celltextBox = new textBox()
cellTextBox.id = "commentsTB"
cellTextBox.Rows = 5
cellTextBox.Text = fieldCheck
tblCell.horizontalalign = horizontalalign.center
tblCell.Visible = True
tblCell.controls.add(celltextBox)
tblRow.Cells.Add(tblCell)

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

TableCell has equivalent ColumnSpan and RowSpan properties.

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke