ASP Tear functionality

Chris Kennedy

Could anyone point me to some code/pointers that would pull down the HTML of
a page as a string, a little like ASPTear?

Evertjan.

Chris Kennedy wrote on 27 jun 2005 in
Could anyone point me to some code/pointers that would pull down the
HTML of a page as a string, a little like ASPTear?

in ASP VBS:

function getUrl(url)
Set http = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
http.open "GET",url,false
http.send
getUrl = http.responseText
Set http = nothing