    or
    TextBox1.BackColor=Color.Beige
    is not happening. wat could be the reason
    Sujith, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Can be abit more clearer on your problem, check the event at which you
    code gets executed, Other than that there is no problem as you wrote
    Savil Francis, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Sujith

    Sujith Guest

    Than you for the replay.

    I am using it at Page load event. Its not working. Like with HTML input type
    text; can I initialize it?

    Regards,
    Sujith
    Sujith, Sep 17, 2006
  4. Most likely you are accidentally overwriting your value elsewhere in your
    code, or maybe re-initializing the textbox which is clearing the value you
    set.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr