asp:TextBox

Sujith

I not able to able to intitialize the value of TextBox1.
eg:- TextBox1.Text = now()
or
TextBox1.BackColor=Color.Beige
is not happening. wat could be the reason

Savil Francis

Can be abit more clearer on your problem, check the event at which you
code gets executed, Other than that there is no problem as you wrote

Sujith

Than you for the replay.

I am using it at Page load event. Its not working. Like with HTML input type
text; can I initialize it?

Regards,
Sujith

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Most likely you are accidentally overwriting your value elsewhere in your
code, or maybe re-initializing the textbox which is clearing the value you
set.

Sujith

Thanks for the replay Mr. Steve.

I will check that.