ASP timer Execution for som code....

Geagleeye

Hi....

i do have a little problem.....i have 2 difrent functions in my asp
pages...
function1 and function2.

funktion 2 has to be executet 15sec after function 1 had been
executet....

how can this be solved in ASP, and is it impossible...

Anthony Jones

Geagleeye said:
Hi....

i do have a little problem.....i have 2 difrent functions in my asp
pages...
function1 and function2.

funktion 2 has to be executet 15sec after function 1 had been
executet....

how can this be solved in ASP, and is it impossible...

In ASP alone is can't be done.

Why would you want?

Can't you avoid the requirement?