    make this work with Netscape? Change a netscape setting?

    Thanks,

    Rog
    Davisro, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Davisro

    Patrice Guest

    And the problem you have is ? No apparent error but doesn't work ?

    Patrice

    Patrice, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Davisro

    Davisro Guest

    Sorry...

    Error is it stops and doesn't post the destination page. I just get a blank
    page.

    I am assuming it is the "In between page" with hidden input boxes and no
    submit is being executed automatically.

    Don't know why. In internet explorer it continues to the destination page

    Davisro, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Davisro

    bruce barker Guest

    the sample code is not valid html and would not pass any validation test.

    1) attribute values are supposed to be quoted:

    2) forms are not window objects, so the full object path should be specified

    <script>document.forms['t'].submit();</script>

    or

    <script>document.t.submit();</script>

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 29, 2004