ASP to APS Net Article Peter Bromberg Netscape? Opera?

Davisro

ASP to APS Net Article Peter Bromberg Netscape?

Does this procedure work with Netscape browser?

I have implemented this process and it works great for the Internet
Explorer, but doesn't work for Netscape? Is there some setting I need to
make this work with Netscape? Change a netscape setting?

Thanks,

Rog

Davisro

Sorry...

Error is it stops and doesn't post the destination page. I just get a blank
page.

I am assuming it is the "In between page" with hidden input boxes and no
submit is being executed automatically.

Don't know why. In internet explorer it continues to the destination page

bruce barker

the sample code is not valid html and would not pass any validation test.

1) attribute values are supposed to be quoted:

2) forms are not window objects, so the full object path should be specified

<script>document.forms['t'].submit();</script>

or

<script>document.t.submit();</script>

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)